Monday, August 6, 2007

back again

In less than 24 hours, after setting foot in three different countries, riding in two cars, two planes, two busses, one subway, one tram, and one ferry, I have arrived safely in Norway! Thanks to all who prayed for my travelling. God was oh so faithful! He even provided me with company from two really sweet German girls on the busses and the ferry. I didn't feel all alone and confused and lost, yay! :)

Right now I'm in a town called Vestby. It's south of Oslo. I'm staying at Jorun's (Ethiopia team leader) house. I'll be here until Thursday. Tomorrow we're having a BBQ here at Jorun's house... kind of a "farewell" thing for the Ethiopia team. Then on Thursday we're heading to Hamar for GoFest/Worker's Gathering. That will be funnn! :)

sidenote: Soon I'll be posting my to-be-address in Ethiopia.

Thanks again for your prayers -- they make a huge difference!

~Melissa

1 comment:

MarniMadine said...

You made it safely! Yay! I'm praying for you. I hope all has gone well so far. I miss you Melio! God Bless yah.

loveyah Marni